The WS measures your cholesterol, blood glucose, blood pressure, body mass index (BMI) and waist circumference. Here are the steps to follow to get your Wellness Screening and earn points and rewards1:
- Open the Jiff app and select Wellness Screening.
- Then choose Select a Screening Option.
- You will select from these three options:
- Onsite Event – If an onsite Wellness Screening Event2 is held at your location, follow the first two steps above to ensure you receive your points, even if you don’t schedule your screening through the Jiff app.
- Patient Service Center – You can schedule your screening at the nearest Quest Patient Service Center.
- Physician Results Form3 – You can have your screening done by your doctor4 or a Johns Hopkins clinician (if you’re in a location with an Employee Health and Wellness Center). Download the form and take it with you to your appointment.
You can view your results on the Wellness Screening page of the Jiff app within 10 business days.
You and your covered spouse can each earn 1,000 points for completing the WS by June 30, 20185 and up to 500 additional points if your results are in the healthy range.6 Points can be redeemed in the Jiff app Rewards Center for things like gift cards, a contribution to your Health Savings Account (HSA), sweepstakes entries7 and more.
- Rewards apply to employees who are eligible for PepsiCo benefits and their spouses enrolled in a PepsiCo medical plan. Employees covered under a collective bargaining agreement (CBA) that restricts changes to benefits and/or contributions are not eligible unless the CBA specifically indicates eligibility for rewards. If you are enrolled in the Healthy Advantage Option and redeem your points for an HSA contribution, it will be on a tax-free basis. Be sure to open your HSA by December 12, 2018!
- Onsite WS Events run until March 31, 2018. Some onsite events may not be listed on the Quest WS home page; watch for details regarding your site.
- Any physician charges for completing the form are your responsibility.
- WS data from an annual physical must be completed and submitted between January 1 and June 30, 2018 (or by November 30, 2018 for new hires who join on or after July 1, 2018) to be eligible to earn points that can be redeemed for rewards. Please note: A Department of Transportation (DOT) physical is not considered an annual physical for purposes of collecting WS data to earn points.
- Or by November 30, 2018, if you join PepsiCo on or after July 1, 2018.
- PepsiCo is committed to helping you achieve your best health status. If your results are not in the healthy range, you may qualify for an opportunity to earn the same points by different means. Contact the Jiff Support Center at 1-844-707-3701.
- See official sweepstakes rules.